Order & Acceptance
All orders are subject to review and acceptance by MEDI-CARE PRODUCTS SDN BHD. These are the conditions of sale:
1. All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
2. Your order may not be accepted by MEDI-CARE PRODUCTS SDN BHD. For rejected orders by MEDI-CARE PRODUCTS SDN BHD and payment already made by customer, we will refund your payment within 1 week.
3. Availability issues to you after you place your order
For those order made and paid, order cancellation is not allowed.
Customer may cancel the order, only if, payment has yet to be paid.
* Price placed on online store might different from other sellers or stores.
* If there is no respond from customer or no payment made within 5 days from the order date, MEDI-CARE PRODUCTS SDN BHD has the right to cancel the order.
Delivery or Shipment
Once your order has been accepted and you have made your payment, we will arrange for shipment.
We may provide tracking number to you, once the shipment is processed. We utilize various delivery options, including 3rd party logistics providers.
If the item(s) ordered are in-stock, we will deliver or ship them as soon as possible. If the item(s) ordered are out of stock, it will not be shipped until we process the back ordered inventory. This process can range from 7 working days to 21 working days. While your order leave our warehouse within 2 working days, the longer delivery time to you is mainly due to 3rd party logistics and courier companies. We use only reputable and reliable courier companies, with good track record of delivery. Still, some sub-urban or rural addresses may take a slightly longer time of delivery. Sometimes, your parcel is delayed at your country’s custom office or postal office. Nevertheless, we fully understand the process of Buying and Selling. Because you have given your trust to us, and paid for your product, it is our responsibility to ensure product is shipped to you as soon as possible, with least amount of delay or surprises.
In the event of product return by Customer, the Customer shall be responsible for the cost to resend a package that is returned.